Mission: Palolo Elementary School's mission is to provide a safe, nurturing environment where children learn through high expectations to become lifelong learners with support from family and community.
Vision Statement: Learners of Today... Leaders of Tomorrow
Palolo Elementary School (PES) has established a Vision and Mission which clearly reflect what students should know, be able to do, and care about. We envision our students becoming positive leaders in whatever capacity they choose for themselves in the future. We understand that we must develop and nurture our students’ love of learning and guide their personal development as these lay the foundation for future success. We realize that it is important for the school to work with families and our community to shape and influence the lives of our children.
Additionally, these PES beliefs and core values serve to clarify and support our vision and mission:
Our Core Values
- Develop Wisdom by making good choices and being sensitive of others.
- Apply Justice by treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Display Courage by being a risk-taker to do what is right.
- Use Compassion by being kind to others and ourselves.
- Bring Hope by thinking positively and believing in ourselves.
- Show Respect by being showing consideration of others, property, and ourselves.
- Live Responsibly by taking the initiative to do positive things for our community and ourselves.
- Breathe Integrity by doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
These statements do not stand alone as they are together complementary and woven within the GLO’s. Collectively, they delineate the high expectations of academic achievement and personal development that PES holds for all students.